Sunday, October 19, 2008

Bones, Blocks, Pepper, & Baby Storage


Nathan caught sight of our pile of freshly picked green bell peppers and was certain he wanted one. Although I think he was expecting an apple or pear, the surprise new taste didn't stop him from chowin'-down
Nate sportin' his new skeleton shirt from the LaForunes


Gravity demonstrations


We thought the drum case was going to make a nice travel bed for Nathan but we opted for the pack-n-play instead

2 comments:

Scott said...

The pepper picture reminds me (and will probably remind mom) of a picture of me as a young child picking a tomato out of the garden, thinking it was an apple. I'll have to see if I can find it.

Stellina said...

I always have photos of Nathan on my screensaver at work and my coworkers always stop and comment on how cute the photo of Nathan in the drum case is! He's so ridiculously cute- it kills me! ~Jen