I love that kids will turn anything into a toy and use it to serve their purpose. Morgan's is still a simple cardboard box that he uses as a seat and step stool or like a vacuum. I just looked at all your posts I've missed. It's hard to describe the beauty of fall in New England so I'm glad you just let the pictures speak for themselves! Looks like you had a great time with Garrett's dad and Nathan is getting to be such a big boy. We miss you guys and hope we can run into each other soon!
1 comment:
I love that kids will turn anything into a toy and use it to serve their purpose. Morgan's is still a simple cardboard box that he uses as a seat and step stool or like a vacuum. I just looked at all your posts I've missed. It's hard to describe the beauty of fall in New England so I'm glad you just let the pictures speak for themselves! Looks like you had a great time with Garrett's dad and Nathan is getting to be such a big boy. We miss you guys and hope we can run into each other soon!
Post a Comment