Yay! We are so excited for you guys. He is adorable and perfect! So I'm dying to get some details on the whole experience and I am so so sorry for not getting the blessing email to you in time. Just know there were lots of good vibes being sent your way. You have a beautiful family and we can't wait to meet little Eli!
4 comments:
congratulations! He is a beautiful boy and I love all that dark spikey hair!!
He is beautiful!! I am so happy for you. Nothing better than a house full of boys!!! Oh how I wish I was closer.
Yay! We are so excited for you guys. He is adorable and perfect! So I'm dying to get some details on the whole experience and I am so so sorry for not getting the blessing email to you in time. Just know there were lots of good vibes being sent your way. You have a beautiful family and we can't wait to meet little Eli!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I am so happy for you all!! WELCOME, ELI, to the WORLD!! PS. Your hair is awesome!!!
Post a Comment