Sunday, May 4, 2008

Camping rehersal


Test driving our new 'family' tent... which has been named 'the dormitory'!




5 comments:

Beth, Cody, Morgan, Pepper, Hazel said...

Since you have a lot of wonderful new posts I'm going to combine my comments. Love all the pictures and I can't believe how big and grown-up Nathan is looking. That's great that your parents got to visit. Where did Bunny come from? Alex? I love all the picture commentary as well. Too fun. It's great to see Nathan in all that nature...probably the only thing that makes me sad about living in the city. I want Morgan to love nature and being outdoors...we just get it in small doses with fences around it.

Stellina said...

I just wanna cuddle with this little guy! Seriously, he is getting cuter by the moment! By the way, your friends Beth and Cody have the cutest little one, too. Keep the posts coming- we love them!

Stellina said...

So we went camping this weekend, too and had a lot of fun- until I got eaten alive during the night by mosquitos. Seriously, I have so many bites I look like I have chicken pox! We ended up coming home at 6am Sunday- fortunately we were only camping a few miles from the house.

Can't wait to see pics from your most recent camping trip!

Unknown said...

WOW!

Lil' Ol' "Butter Bean" sure has grown. It is great to see him exploring his world. We have a heat wave here. Yesterday we hit 110. Don't you wish you were here ;-)

mdavis76 said...

i dig the digs. cool hat.