Sunday, August 17, 2008

1 month to 1 year

Greetings all. Sorry for the long delay in getting new pix up... life must be getting busy. Nathan turned 11 months old yesterday. Here are some scenes from the past 2 weeks.




Working on snapping



Don't be mislead, Nathan has never taken a pacifier... not sure why he wanted it now but think most likely b/c it's Olivia's

Broccoli



Yuck, seaweed!







The recycle bin has become the new toy box

3 comments:

Beth, Cody, Morgan, Pepper, Hazel said...

Love the new pics. What a big boy? Where did you get that onesie swimsuit? I have been looking for one. And just fyi, other kids toys/food/mom/stroller/etc...are always more exciting and the non-toy plastic bottles and cardboard will always win over the expensive educational toy! Apperently facts of life no one tells you about and yet we all still continue to buy the over-priced educational toy when really they just want the trash or your keys! Go figure.

Jill and Kevin said...

He's getting so big. Fun times. I love the garden too. One day we'll have one.

Stellina said...

I love all the updated photos! Looks like you guys have had some fun at the beach/pool lately. It's so great that you have your friends with the baby for Nathan to hang out with- such a cool opportunity for him to socialize!

How many times can I say that I just adore little Nate-dog. Especially the squishy face- it kills me! :)

How is work and everything? Do you guys have a pretty relaxed schedule this time of year or are you both really busy?

~Jen (and Lonnie and Kota, too)